How to overcome Safari's iframe cookie block?

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• How to overcome Safari's iframe cookie block?

Seeking an elegant solution for cross-domain cookie sharing in my project. Safari's default iframe session cookie block is a hurdle. While the sandbox attribute (allow-same-origin) didn't work, I'm open to alternatives that exclude postMessage and REST services. Any secure and efficient methods out there?

Hello
    I think your cookies are set with SameSite=None; Secure to allow cross-site usage. To implement a custom proxy on the server side to handle cross-domain requests and share cookies securely. You can use OAuth tokens for authentication across domains, storing tokens in local storage instead of cookies. I

Kommentar

Well due to safari's restrictions, i think cross-domain sharing is bit challenging. If feasible, you can consider other authentic methods like token-based or server-side sessions.

Kommentar

Cross-domain cookie sharing is notoriously challenging, especially with Safari's restrictions. Given your constraints, consider alternative authentication mechanisms like token-based authentication or server-side sessions. These approaches can offer secure and efficient ways to manage user sessions across domains without relying on cookies. Explore options that align with your project's specific requirements and security considerations.

Kommentar

Cross-domain cookie sharing is indeed challenging due to browser restrictions. Consider using local storage for data sharing between domains, but be aware of potential limitations. Server-side solutions like token-based authentication or shared data storage might be more robust. Always prioritize security by using encryption and proper access controls.​

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X