• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Web Developers For You

Hello all!

We are russian team of web developers..
    We are builders of web sites

If you have jobs for us or need in help for something in webdevelopment then please email to support@bitrixteam.com or visit our site http://www.BitriXTeam.com

Our Areas of Focus
    .................................................................................................... ................
    Graphic Tools:
    ......Adobe Photoshop
    ......Image Ready
    ......Macromedia Flash
    ......Corel Draw
    ......3D Studio MAX
    ......Image Composer
    ......Macromedia Tools
    ......Dreamweaver
    ......Flash
    ......Shockwave

.................................................................................................... ................
    Programming languages:
    ......PHP
    ......ASP
    ......Perl
    ......SQL
    ......C/C++
    ......JavaScript
    ......Visual Basic
    ......Visual Basic Script
    ......Java
    ......JSP
    ......TagLibs
    ......JavaBeans
    ......Servlets
    ......EJB

Markup languages:
    ......HTML
    ......DHTML
    ......XML/XLS
    ......Visual Basic Script
    ......Java Script
    ......Lotus Script
    ......CSS

Application Tools:
    ......Visual Basic
    ......Visual C++
    ......Borland C++
    ......Jbuilder
    ......Synopsys
    ......Ambit
    ......JTAG
    ......BIST
    ......Borland Delphi
    ......Borland Pascal

Database languages:
    ......MS SQL Server
    ......MS Access
    ......MySQL
    ......PostgresSQL
    ......Oracle
    ......and etc

Web Servers:
    ......Apache
    ......IIS
    ......Tomcat/Resin
    ......Alibaba
    ......Lotus Notes/Domino
    ......iPlanet
    ......NES
    ......Zeus

NEW Skills:
    ......NET Technology Windows

Standard Business Terms

PAYMENT TERMS:
    We are generally very flexible and project-specific and could vary depending on the technology, complexity, resource requirements and duration of the project. However, as a standard, we would prefer payments along the following payment plans.

Discuss your requirements in detailes
    Negotiate cost of the project
    You pay 20-30% upfront payment*
    We start development on our server
    You watch how the development goes on our server
    You test done work on our server
    You approve done work on our server
    You pay rest 70-80%*
    We upload done materials on your server

Regards,
    Sergey,
    www.BitriXTeam.com
    Web development: Design and Programming
    PHP, ASP, PERL, HTML, MySQL, MSSQL
    We are a russian team of 8 men: professional programmers and designers. We developed alot advanced websites for 7 years (please go through our portfolio located on ww.BitriXTeam.com).

Any platform stations, any operation systems, any web-languages. WE CAN MAKE ALL ! - this is our slogan, Contact us ASAP and you will be HAPPY.

Sag mal wie oft wollt hier noch posten ?

siehe
    H I L F E
    GD FreeType Antialising
    Gesuch PHP Entwicklungsumgebung
    ------------------------------------------
    Der Cmabrigde rael tset, sruf whoin du wlilst

Kommentar

Hi.

Devil! I just try get jobs for our team.. Please understand me.

Regards,
      Sergey,
      www.BitriXTeam.com
      Web development: Design and Programming
      PHP, ASP, PERL, HTML, MySQL, MSSQL
      We are a russian team of 8 men: professional programmers and designers. We developed alot advanced websites for 7 years (please go through our portfolio located on ww.BitriXTeam.com).

Any platform stations, any operation systems, any web-languages. WE CAN MAKE ALL ! - this is our slogan, Contact us ASAP and you will be HAPPY.

Kommentar

Original geschrieben von BitriXTeam
        Devil! I just try get jobs for our team.. Please understand me.
        you have been told often enough by now, that your website is full of errors (193 errors at this time).

no one wants to give a job to such bunglers - if you pretend to know html, prove it.
        I don't believe in rebirth. Actually, I never did in my whole lives.

Kommentar

Hmmnnn ... mehr als ein Thread bewertet euch über ... !
          carpe noctem

[color=blue]Bitte keine Fragen per EMail ... im Forum haben alle was davon ... und ich beantworte EMail-Fragen von Foren-Mitgliedern in der Regel eh nicht![/color]
          [color=red]Hinweis: Ich bin weder Mitglied noch Angestellter von ebiz-consult! Alles was ich hier von mir gebe tue ich in eigener Verantwortung![/color]

Kommentar

I say it again: You are a company, who is looking for offers, companys do NOT belong to the message board "Jobgesuche"! This board ist especially for single persons as freelancers and people, who really look for work, because they don't have one and not for companys!!!

This ist again Advertisement! Advertisement belongs to the message board
            "User Pages" and nowhere else. This is the second and last warning for you.
            Stop making advertisement for your company on this Website.

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X